View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 02:52 AM   #1
crazydrummer
Captain
Rep

Drives: 335i 08

Arrow LeMans Blue 2009 e90 M3 Modded perfectly.....THE one to get and love!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Item Interest
SOLDDDDDD

2009 BMW M3 in LeMans Blue

As much as it absolutely pains me to do this, I'm listing my pride and joy for sale. This has without doubt been the BEST car i've owned and probably the best car overall i've ever driven. My only want now is for it to go to an owner that will actually appreciate it and take care of it. I am the second owner and the car originated in TX and has NEVER given me any problem. NO accidents. No body work.

It is modified with only parts that are high quality and performance proven. I feel it is modded just enough but not too much. It makes for and a m3 with exceptional balance (no more understeer), near-perfect ride, and just enough power!. It is the ULTIMATE street M3. On to the details!

2009 BMW M3 e90; 37,800 miles on the odo
-DCT 7 speed
-Lemans Blue on Black novillo leather
-Carbon Leather interior trim
-FACTORY WARRANTY til july of this year
-All maintenance done by BMW
-OEM spec Continental contisportcontact 3 tires at 80%!!!

Every Option offered on the car:
-Technology package
-Navigation Package
-Premium Sound
-Cold Weather package
-Heated seats
-Bluetooth
-iPod/USB cable
-Power rear sunshade w/ rear window shades
-OEM all weather and carpeted matts
-Sunroof

The goodies:
-Dinan carbon fiber cold air intake
-EVOLVE motorsport software update and tune
-ACM test pipes (stock included)
-KW Sleeve Kit
-BMS 12mm hub-centric spacers on all 4 corners
-camber pins removed
-OEM gloss black front and side grills
-IND painted reflectors
-20% wrapped ceramic tint
-interior LED lights (minus dome)

All aftermarket parts purchased new and installed by very reputable local shop. German Auto Tech. I am very interested in auto detailing and paint correction and as such the LeMans blue paint is in PRISTINE condition. The car will be completely detailed and be given a light correction before pickup to ensure it is 99% of perfection. Cars with similar power mods are putting down ~390 rwhp which equates to about ~445 hp at the crank, NA horsepower!

Now when considering a price I did not want to be that guy thats asking 5k over a realistic sale price. I want to give a reasonable price right from that start that represents what the car is worth, yet is by no means over the top. I paid $54k for the car at the end of 2011 and have since put ~$4500 in parts and labor into it. With that said I decided on the following listing price.

Listing Price: $43,000

Offers are always welcome just please keep them serious . Feel free to contact me through the forum, email me at agillespie335@yahoo.com, or give me a text or call at 870-897-9914. The car is located in Jonesboro, AR. I would be happy to drive anywhere within 4hr's to meet a buyer (St. Louis, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville). Thanks for looking!

Link to photo album (more interior pics to come): LeMans Blue 2009 M3

FYI: No editing was done to car itself, just brightened up the landscape

Current 08 e92 m3 SSII. bolt ons

Last edited by crazydrummer; 04-03-2013 at 07:01 PM.