01-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #46
System Of A...
Captain

Drives: e93 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW e93 M3  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330
Op it does suck but I believe she was following the law.

See link: http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc26708.htm

It it obvious in this thread that you were not following the law thus the reason you were there getting plate tickets signed off. This is probably what made her do it as you stated you had more than one.

If you like the sticker just buy another and call it a day .
"(3) Signs, stickers, or other materials that are displayed in a seven-inch square in the lower corner of the windshield farthest removed from the driver, signs, stickers, or other materials that are displayed in a seven-inch square in the lower corner of the rear window farthest removed from the driver, or signs, stickers, or other materials that are displayed in a five-inch square in the lower corner of the windshield nearest the driver."

Correct me If im wrong, but this is the segment that applies to the current situation. I check out clean since the sticker was on the other side of the windshield, and not on the lower corner.

Regardless, no sane human being can claim that this contour of letters obstructs my view. Nobody. Because it doesnt.

But yes, i will buy another one. Perhaps even 2, just incase this happens again and i can put it on immediately after they sign it off xD