United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport ->M6

Garage List
2016 BMW 435ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxer33 View Post
no, all are sold.
Well, they might very well be sold, but did any of them ship?????????

I paid for my set on 12/20/13. here it is 1 month & 10 days later - and I got NOTHING

I realize they are coming from Poland, but I could have walked there and picked them up myself faster

• I asked for Tracking# & shipper multiple times, like ANY buyer would request, yet I was ignored. As far as I know, they never shipped.
  • You stopped answering emails & PM's on 12/16/13, your website states it's under construction till 2/2 (http://www.ajp-automotive.pl/), and the phone number you gave me states:
'Subscriber has barred incoming calls'

You knew I was under a deadline, now I had to go & spend $500+ to get one expedited to me for today.

SO WHAT'S UP? I'm a fairly patient person, but it's run out now - about ready to file a claim with PayU and bank that issued my CC

You really need to get in touch with me...
F32 435ix//Mineral Gray Metallic//Black Dakota Leather//Brushed Aluminum Trim with Black Accent//M Sport Pkg//Premium Pkg//Technology Pkg//Driver Assistance Pkg//Lighting Pkg//Cold Weather Pkg//Dynamic Handling Pkg//Harmon Kardon Surround Sound//MPPK//400M Wheels//MPerf Pedals//MPerf CF Rear Spoiler//MPerf CF Mirror Caps//Mperf LED Sills//Mperf CF Shift Knob//AutoCarbon CF Side Grilles//BMS Burnt Tit Exh Tips

Last edited by 1QuikWS6; 01-30-2013 at 02:40 PM.