01-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #101
ken1137
Brigadier General

Drives: a slow 2009 e90 335i

Garage List
2009 e90 335i  [3.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedOften View Post
How many shots were fired? At least a hundred? We'll say two hundred...

In 10 minutes, that same number of bullets can be shot with your typical 6 round revolver using quick loaders. Magazine capacity will not make a difference. Armed security in or just outside our schools will. Better mental health care will. More Gun control? Will not. These Gun controls are aimed at the people who are following the laws, not the ones who are commiting the crimes - the ones breaking he law. Criminals have already decided to break the law, do you honestly think that by making more gun laws that it will suddenly make them turn in those guns? The criminal will just see this as just more opportunities for him to try and get whatever he is after with less fear of someone protecting themselves against him.

These gun controls are illogical and will not work.

If I dual wield spoons and eat cartons upon cartons of ice cream... Is it the spoons fault for making me fat? Should we ban spoons? That's the kind of logic you are suggesting.
Spot on ! I can change out mags in my glock at lightning speed (.40 cal). I live near the murder capitol of the U.S. with THE most stringent gun laws. Approximately 600 people murdered by guns (illegally owned btw) in 2012. I say let's ban cars since they kill more people than guns. Oh wait, we are now allowing illegal aliens to obtain a drivers license in the state. In addition, the city is closing a few Mental Health Facilities. Politicians...meh.

BMWCCA member
ken1137 is offline   United_States