01-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #20
RingMeister01
Colonel

Drives: For the love of it

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l.
Hey RingMeister

Are you going to officially open this up to non M members too? I know a lot of us F10 guys are itching for a big meet and this one sounds like its going to be BIG

Don't want to post this on the normal F10 forum and end up being turned away because its a M only meet.

Alan
Yes, this event has blown up, to say the least. I think I spend most of my free time organizing, returning emails and ironing everything out! There is so much enthusiasm when it comes to our cars, M or not and I wanted to focus this into one event.
I can't post on other boards because of the limited space we have available and I'm seriously afraid that a thousand people will show, lol. Alan, you and your buds are more than welcome to join. Not a single person will be turned away thats responsible and respectful. No BS tolerated.
First and foremost this is meant to celebrate BMW M so the M cars will group together and have priority spaces, then spaces for all BMW's, then for non bimmers (Ferraris, lambo's, Pcars, amgs, gtr's confirmed).
Huge thx to BTG for organizing the Huntington ride and space and img for the amazing ESS cars attending.
Ill keep everyone posted but if everyone could confirm via email to bmwmlongisland@gmail.com with name, bimmerpost name, car model and friends attending that would be awesome.
Thx