Johndong888
John

Drives: '12 AW/FR M3 & '14 F15 X5

Send a message via Skype™ to Johndong888
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroZeus View Post
2010 E92 Black M3 with Fox Red Interior

Questions:

What are the main websites for purchasing items for your M3?

What are common mods that people do initially? (as far as aesthetically or intakes )

Are there any strong strategies for negotiating an extended warranty?

Are there any neat features to tell a new 2010 owner? I plan on going through the manual - but have not got a chance to do so as of yet.
1. I think someone listed the sites earlier, pretty comprehensive. You can also look in the Sponsor section of the forum as well.

2. Since you have a 2010, get the LCI taillights to bring your car up-to-date. That's the only exterior thing that changed over the years. Like others said, IND comestic package is a good one. I looked into intake for some time but people said the elbows kept popping out so I ended up just replacing the filter with AA Green Filter.

3. You can pretty much buy your extended warranty from any BMW in the US. The dealership you buy from if not local will just need a key read done. I inquired about extended warranty on my old 335i before I upgraded to the m3. I used Steve Thomas BMW. You can contact their finance manager.

4. Neatest feature is there are no cup holders in the rear of the coupe lol. There's nothing exceptionally however I have had the car for some time so I don't recall. The engine is nice though

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 - DCT w EDC, ZPP w Tech, Apps, Enhanced Sound, SAT.
Mods - BPMTune Stg1, Piano Black, Euro Visors, OEM Performance CF Spoiler + Grills + Pedals, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, Lux V3, ModeCarbon GTS V1 Lip, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i - Step, Premium, Sports, Logic7, Comfort, Navi, SAT, Alum.
Johndong888 is offline   United_States