Rep

Drives: 2011 Alpine White E92 M3

2004 Mineral White* e46 M3 for sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
Hate to do this, but it's time to let my baby go. here are details about the car.

2004 *Mineral White* E46 M3 (6speed Manual Transmission)
Varrstoen LM reps 18x9.5 20 offset(front) 18x10.5 22 offset(rear)
KW V2 Coilovers
K&N air intake
Recaro DC2's racing seats (both driver and passenger)
Carbon Fiber diffuser
CSL trunk
MXP Exhaust with custom piping
Led Interior lighting

* SELLING THE CAR AS IS **

the car currently has 124,xxx miles. yes it is a lot of miles, which is why i have listed the car for a very reasonable price. the car is in great condition both inside and out and runs just like a brand new car. I have had no problems with the car and maintenance is all up to date, brand new battery installed less than a 1,000 miles ago and the car is babied. One thing you all have to know, is that the car sits really low and is a "stanced" car. I hope that the next owner will take care of the car just as well as i did and falls in love with it, just like i did. If you have any questions, please contact me at (213)422-3437 or you can email me at daniellee825@yahoo.com. You can contact me at anytime and i am located in Los Angeles. you can feel free to come by and check the car out. i am a student at USC, so like i said, contact me at anytime and i hope that i find a buyer soon! thank you for taking the time to look.

Attached Images