Hey guys, just got my 135i, so going to have to part with my Porsche.
The car is in great condition with all maintenance up to date. The car pulls incredibly strong with the EvoMS GT700 package. I'll try to include as much information as I can in the listing, but please feel free to email me with any questions or want to see any other pictures. I have all the original book, manual and sticker as well including receipts to the maintenance record. I am the third owner after I purchased it last year and unfortunately have to sell it since I have another vehicle coming. The car has never been in any accidents.
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo
- Seal Grey Metallic Exterior
- Graphite Grey Full Leather Interior
- Tiptronic S
- 54,459 miles
- All performance modification were installed by the local Porsche dealership
- Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
- Heated Front Seats Package
- Porsche Comm Management
- Digital Sound Package
- Remote CD Changer
- Supple Leather Front & Rear
- Leather Package -- Small
- Graphite Grey Floor Mat
- Porsche Crest in Headrest
- Footwell Lighting
- Aluminum Shifter/Brake Tiptronic
- Evolution Motorsports GT700 Kit
- Evolution Motorsports V-Flow Intake System
- Evolution Motorsports Headers
- 19" SSR Wheels & Michelin PS2
- HR coil-over suspension
- Stonegard Protection
Detail on the Evolution Motorsports GT700 Kit:
- High pressure silicone hose, large capacity fuel pum, -6an aircraft line, fittings, gaskets, filter, custom injectors, clamps, custom Garrett turbos machined in AK housings to ensure no fitment issues. Custom spring wastegates with custom billet hold downs. Replacement ugs, intercoolers and clamps, H-MAF conversion and harness. GIAC custom software GT700 software with octane ratings for 91, 10 and a stock mode.
- Two sets of floor mat
- One car cover
- Two keys
- Original manuals
Original sticker price was $126,285, plus quality upgrade cost more than $45,000.
Looking to get $43,000 right now.
Here are some pictures, but you can see more here: http://imgur.com/a/Vmx9o