View Single Post
      01-26-2013, 11:09 AM   #18
slicer
Brigadier General

Drives: '13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm1z View Post
Offsets are unknown.
More than likely he won't release the offsets due to competition.

Wheels are 18x10 and 18x11.
Based on my experience the offsets are going to be pretty accurate to +19 in front and +25 in rear. I'm about 95% positive on this.

L
The rant below is not directed at you; it's the manufacturer....

Good luck selling without offsets; especially with the aggressive sizing. How is the buyer supposed to know what they are getting into (tire size options, camber requirements, fender modifications, etc.)? I would demand them from the manufacturer if I were you. Any manufacturer that won't release offsets would never get my business. Every major manufacturer releases their offsets (BBS, HRE, Volk, Advan, OZ). "Competitive Advantage" is a weak excuse from the manufacturer IMO. I see it as a competitive disadvantage to keep them a secret....

Sorry for the rant. The wheels look good, unique and in great condition.
'13 SSII M3 Coupe - KW Clubsport 3-way (Eibach Front Spring Conversion), Akrapovic Evolution, ESS Tune, StopTech Trophy, IND Euro Front Bumper and Gloss Black Mirror Covers, TMS Studs/Lugs, BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Interior Trim/Center Console, BMW Edition Grills/Gills, BMWPedals Extended DCT Paddles, Mode Carbon GT4 Splitter, Advan TC3 (18x9.5/10.5), BBS E05 (18x10/11), G-Force Rivals (275/35/18, 295/35/18)