View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

THE TECH's Avatar
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,010
iTrader: (42)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Originally Posted by BMWNTHZST View Post
Does anyone know the name and where one would buy the steel plates placed under a cars tires while it's sitting on carpet? They are often used at the Autoshows.

Thanks in advance for you help.
If you're referring to the polished diamond plate, you should be able to find it on the internet pretty easily. You can always search locally for places that sell aluminum sheet.
THE TECH is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote