Stock works for a while. Spend the money on track days to learn how to drive.
1. Clutch stop and ZCP shifter if you have a 6mt (easier to heel-toe)
2. SRF brake fluid flush
3. A set of track tires and wheels first (Street Tires no r-comps for a while so that you can learn to drive). Biggest mistake I see is someone rushing to R-comps. Keep in mind the moment you move to rcomps, the brakes will overheat and the suspension will sway (due to the increased traction from the tires)
4. Upgrade front brake pads (before a BBK)
5. Clutch stop and ZCP shifter if you have a 6mt (easier to heel-toe)
6. Front BBK if you start cooking the front brakes
7. Camber plates (saves your tires)
8. Full Suspension Swap
Stay away from power upgrades initially.