Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Military weapons have been banned for civilians for quite some time.
Yes, that's a true statement and there's a reason for that. Your statement supports the argument for reasonable gun regulation. Thank you.

Quote:
You're focused on the looks. You're relying on what you see in the movies instead of doing research and (gasp) picking up a weapon with your own two hands.
I've already stated that the appearance of a gun is not the issue. It seems to me you are the one who is focused on the looks of guns. I suppose telling yourself that anyone who doesn't share your gun fetish must be afraid of guns because they "look scary" somehow makes you feel a little more macho. But that's your issue, not mine. Even those with your same level of enthusiasm for guns recognize there is a problem in this country with gun violence. The numbers bear that out.

Quote:
There is fundamentally no difference between an AR-15 and many types of hunting rifles out there. It's all COSMETIC. But you'd know that if you actually ever saw a gun in real life.
So 20 first graders in Newtown had their bodies completely riddled with bullets in less than 10 minutes by a hunting rifle?
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper