View Single Post
      01-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
SpeedFreek
Absolute 'M' Power corrupts...Period.

Drives: '08 E60 M5 & '12 E92 M3

BPMSport remote coded my '12 M3...

Just completed a two hour session with Mike B. to solve the airbag light issues with my new BMW Performance seats in my 2012 E92 M3.

A bit pricey compared to others, but his reputation for success and the fact that he is busy as hell tells me that he is the guy to go to for a worry-free remote coding job. I also own an '08 E60 M5 so I was thinking of coding this as well...

Due to my current living/working situation, Mike helped me out, braving the USPS pre-Christmas crowds to ensure my cable was shipped the way it needed to be for me to get it successfully - it was appreciated Mike!

Once the cable arrived, and some easily downloaded files were loaded in, we were off! Great stuff, coding everything I asked for and advising me of other options I might like.

I'm not mechanically-inclined but I was able to follow along... and see that I made the right decision to go with BPMSport - if you are anything like me, I highly recommend Mike and his team for getting it done remotely. Thanks again!
'12 E92 M3 Space Grey on Silver/Black Novillo/M-DCT/ZCP/ZPP/M Performance exhaust, Race seats, CF splitters & spoiler, Alcantra steering wheel, gloss grills, CF int trim/GTS door sills, CF ctr console/LUX H8 V3 6500k/BPM Coding/CF roundels/LED int lites/30% tint
SpeedFreek is offline   Canada