01-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #22
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
Sorry when has this actually happened? It never did end up happening when the tuners would have had to travel.

Since the home-flash devices been out, nobody has done this so where shall I see these results?

It gets talked about enough on here I believe everyone is curious
The problem as you know is finding someone who has no shop or brand affiliation and take a car, purchase all the tunes available and go to a dyno location which also has no brand affiliation and then have all the tunes run on the same day. It would be a lot of work not to mention money.

When we've posted results, we used a fully independent and well respected dyno shop that does not sell parts or has anything to gain from the results. Everyone likes Dynojets but it really doesn't matter what machine is used as people will pick out flaws and tell you why one machine is better or worse than another. The numbers game is just for bragging and we're not interested in that.

I don't convince our clients to buy our tunes or services. Our results have spoken for themselves time and time again on the forum. People come to us whether it be for the first time or the third time not because we tell them that we will give them 400hp but because we give them power coupled with driveability. We have excellent customer service and I believe that our customers will attest to that.

Lastly, with respect, it is called BPMsport. It is condescending to say benvo unless you wanna call the thread benvo vs roman vs sal. We are a legitimate business just like the other two.