View Single Post
      01-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #5
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan

Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3

Garage List
Talking Thanks Rico

Thanks Rico,
I reposted my part in this thread so everyone can see the pics without having to click on them you can erase your copy of my part of the thread thanks

For those of you new to MFest and you live in Texas my name is Shady1 (James) I am the MFest Texas Chapter rep. I will be leading the caravan to Las Vegas with some help from other key MFest Texas Chapter members such as Leonelhpfm3 (Rico) and 2005M3driver (Gus) we will be working together making sure everything works out good on the drive to Vegas. Last year we had a few break downs that cause a small delay in time but it was okay , because in MFest we treat everyone like family and leave no one behind on our way to Las Vegas. We always learn new things on these trips and from the last trip we know to bring some type of trailer to haul a vehicle in the event of a break down and we are going to bring our own BMW mechanic just in case :shifty: . Rico will drive his pickup truck pulling a trailer that can haul 2 cars. He will be hauling his M3 on this trailer and leaving a extra slot in the event of a break down along the way :thumbsup2:. If you have any questions or ideas you would like to share please feel free to post them on this thread. For those of you that live down in the south part of Texas I recommend you drive up to Killeen, Texas and link up with us the night prior to the roll out up to Dallas Fort Worth. Some of the members here in Killeen might let you crash at their house so you can rest up from your long drive from down South. For the guys and gals in El Paso, Texas you know to link up with us in Grants, NM at the hotel. Anyone else from out of state is more than welcome to link up with us as well along the way just let us know the link up point you want to meet up at. I recommend Grants, NM at the hotel.

If you have any questions just send me a PM (Private Message) and we can exchange cell phone numbers and contact information . I look forward to seeing you on the Texas Caravan.

Here are a few pics from Last year caravan :eatpop:

Time to round up the MFest Texas Chapter caravan and head the wagons West to Las Vegas

Everything was going good along the way Randomquickness (Matt) was leading the way in the Twin Turbo Porsche

Matt in the Porsche was leading the way until....!!! Yeah you guess it the arrow took him out The BMW Gods got angry
The front diff was toast from the arrow strike

The tow truck had to tow the Porsche away and the custom plate no longer had the meaning of: TT FTW (Twin Turbo For The Win) it was more like what 2005M3driver (Gus) said it means. Tow Truck For The Win little did Gus know that comment would come back and Bite him later

This E46 M3 is 2005M3driver (Gus) car take a good look and READ his rear bumper

I think the Porsche God got back at Gus for making fun of Matt car breaking down.

Remember Gus bumper well Matt decided to get even for his comment about the Porsche: Tow Truck For The Win

Once we arrive in Las Vegas some of the Texas members had the mobile detail guy hook our cars up from the long trip from Texas we wanted our cars clean for the big MFest caravan link up the following morning.

Once that was done we went and checked into our hotel room at the Palazzo

Once the 3 day MFest event was over we took a last pic of some of our cars in the under ground Palazzo Hotel Vip parking lot for MFest Only cars

And some of us made a small stop at Hoover Dam and we were excited about all the fun we had at MFest and can't wait to go back again at MFest 7 The Super Show

Lets Make this Caravan big and Rep Texas Hard

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser

Last edited by SHADY1; 01-21-2013 at 09:26 PM.
SHADY1 is offline   United_States