Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, Challenge's GT Carbon Front Lip Spoiler with brake ducts is the perfect addition to your BMW M3. Each spoiler is constructed from 100% carbon fiber materials inside and out. This spoiler increases the front end down force, improving the car's handling and stability while giving your M3 a more aggressive look. Molded inlets allow for an integrated brake cooling set-up. The spoiler installs using the factory mounting locations, meaning that there is no drilling or modification required to achieve a perfect fit.
Included for increased aerodynamics is the Challenge Carbon Fiber Undertray Splitter. This piece extends the front lip while covering the entire front under body of the car. This splitter is made of carbon fiber and a lightweight Balsa wood core with added carbon Kevlar used in the low areas for increased strength and wear resistance.
- 1x1 carbon fiber construction
- Carbon Kevlar used in low areas for increased strength and wear resistance
- Balsa wood splitter core for light weight rigid construction
- 3D aero design for optimal air movement under the car
- Fully sealed front undertray, mounts to oem panels and wheel liners
- Extraction duct for oem oil cooler
- Uses OEM mounting locations, no drilling
- Increases front end downforce
Undertray can easily be removed at any time for street driving and added when at the track.
Front Lip spoiler has been refinished and painted gloss black. Undertray has minor scratches on the bottom as pictured. Bolts can be purchased directly from Challenge. You will not see another one of these for some time, as wait times are abnormally long for this specific item from Challenge.
MSRP is $3595, we are selling at $1750 shipped FIRM
Available shipped at no additional cost within the US48 or available for local pickup. Forum members get first chance before it ends up on eBay.