View Single Post
      01-21-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
M3_Monster

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

How I came to the M3 Family

On Febuary I was fortunate enough to be given a 2012 Camaro 2LT Transformers Edition. Months passed by as I was having trouble with the car (Mind this car was not my daily) It didn't feel right coming from a family that always loved imported cars, (we never actually really had a American car before)
On December 3rd as I was driving in a neighborhood to drop a friend off at his house a dog had came in the middle of the street, I was going about 30-35 mph at the time and I slammed on the brakes, THE BRAKES FAILED... I tried swerving the car but by the time I did It was too late... My Camaro was in the living room of someones house, Yes I did try to steer my way out of it but my camaro had locked once I ran the curb and there was nothing I could do, My camaro was dead.... I was later rushed to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.

A Month passed by and I started looking into cars and I was lucky enough to find a 2011 E92 M3 Located in Massachusetts, did all the paper work through one-day shipping and faxing. The car was then transported by enclosed shipping using United Expess transporting company, and had arrived on January 20th.

Here are some of the pictures of the wreck and the new beast

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by M3_Monster; 01-21-2013 at 12:43 PM.