View Single Post
      01-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
frankzlin79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

I'll take interior pictures next weekend and update the post then. The seats in the GT-R are more supportive and comfortable than the M3. The M3's steering wheel is fatter than the GT-R's. The navigation system and overall menu system of the GT-R is much better than the M3s. As far as audio, I think the M3's premium sound is a little bit clearer than the GT-R's bose....but the GT-R puts out more bass than the M3. However, GT-R does not have an HD radio tuner, which is a bummer.

With that said, I feel that the GT-R's interior is better than the M3s. BMW's are known for vanilla interiors. The GT-R's interior is setup nicely....especially with the touch-screen display, showing me all kinds of parameters of the car (boost, acceleration, braking, cornering Gs, overall Gs, temperatures and pressures of engine oil, transmission, steering, etc.....just like a video game.)

It still has a lot of luxury all standard (back-up rear view camera, bluetooth, streaming bluetooth audio, heated seats, folding mirrors, auto-dim rearview mirror, homelink, Sirius satellite radio, touch-screen navigation, built-in USB charger)

Last edited by frankzlin79; 01-21-2013 at 12:04 AM.