Mr. ///M3 RD
Major General
Canada
Rep

Drives: E350 & 280 SL on Weekends :)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeliverator View Post
Around 1990, I picked up an issue of MotorTrend or Car and Driver (I'm fairly sure I did this because of the curvy woman on the cover). Inside was an article about some dudes special e30 M3. Had an interior similar to this: .....
Do not remember if the interior or anything else on the car was custom, but I was in love (with the car, not the girl).
Thanks for posting, please do members here a favor and reduce the size of your attached photo. As you can see it makes reading other posts on page 2 very difficult.

You can do this by searching on Google for "Optimize Photo Size" you will find a site that allows you to reduce the file size and dimensions of your photo. Unless you use another site or program to do this. Let us know if you need help and we be happy to help you out.

Thanks, Rolf-Dieter

Everyone else Thanks for sharing your stories with us .. Fun to read all about how we all got hooked on a great ride

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well
---> Click here for some good stuff I found