FS: 2011 (2011.5+) E92 M3. Alpine White, Carbon Fiber Roof, Speed Cloth, 6MT. Options are: 220M (19" Wheels & Tires), Carbon Leather, iPod Adapter. Currently 28029 (updated 4/30/13) miles and I am still driving it sparingly.
* Listing under KBB (51K) for quick sale as my 2013 is currently mid-Atlantic and should arrive in a few weeks.
* Immaculate condition E92 M3 in one of the lightest and most sought after enthusiast configurations possible. I know some people have mentioned searching the country for six months or more for this very configuration. Judging from the E46 M3, this will be the most desirable M3 with the highest resale in a few years. Dealer maintained, no accidents, no body work, no dings, no scratches, four or five tiny rock chips on the front bumper.
* Car will come with OEM ZCP wheels (359Ms) with OE Pirello P-Zeros (OEM sizes, 6/32ndsF, 5/32ndsR) and 2x Conti3 (originally came with the car) 5/32ndsF.
* Car is garaged in Annapolis, MD (21401) but is a PA car.
* Recent service (4/30/13): oil service, air filter, cabin air filter, spark plugs, brake fluid flush, differential fluid
Service Records and Materials (also all manuals of course, not pictured):