View Single Post
      01-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #32
erm324
Major

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Guess that depends on temperature and other conditions right? Surprising you have traction since I don't. We all know that these blowers really show their true colors on top and down low the gain is pretty minimal. Maybe you need me to tune it.

Has nothing to do with having a blower or not, has to do with the fact that you are exaggerating the gains of the tune by claiming you have serious traction issues because of your "major increases in torque". This is pure bullshit and has nothing to do with your tune whatsoever, a measely 15wtq is not going to cause THAT major difference in the performance of this car whatsoever.

Sit back in your ESS fanboy couch and chair and laugh... but the jokes on you! I love it how you're commenting on something you don't even have. I do have SERIOUS traction issues in first if I punch it. In second, not all the time but sometimes. There is a massive increase in torque, and it does feel like a completely different car. Ask anyone that has it and they will tell you. You can run around here with your skeptism but at the end of the day you're commenting on something you don't have. How intelligent is that?

Prior to my blower I had an OETune on my car. Was I excited after I got it and thought I felt a little difference? Sure. Was it monumental? Did the car feel like a different car? Were there massive torque gains? No. Your tune isn't doing anything special that any other tuner has accomplished in the past 3 years, if it is good enough your tune will show gains on average of what other tuners are putting out. Is 15wtq-25wtq a huge torque gain? No. Not in my book whatsoever, at least not enough for the car to feel drastically different by any means.

Sure - see the torque curve? Yeah.. ~20 wheel torque is pretty noticable.. In fact, when I flash my car back to stock the car feels completely anemic. But again, you're commenting on something you never had just because you are a hater. But that's cool, there are ALWAYS people who hate when someone has something remarkable.

Nothing remarkable here, we obviously have different definitions of "massive torque gains". If you consider 20wtq massive then good for you, it isnt by any means anything significant in my book so we will end it at that.

The PM I sent you said to remove the stick from your rear end. From your attitude you clearly have an axe to grind, but I'm used to people like you who have nothing positive to contribute. Many of my customers have had seconds shaved off of their lap times with the software. I have nothing to prove to you, the software speaks for itself. You don't like it, don't buy it. There are well over 100 cars out there with the software, if it wasn't what everyone says it is then I think we'd know by now.

Oh... and you mentioned that an N/A M3 won't lose traction in second gear ... here's a couple videos I took just for you:

1st gear:

And since you said punching it in second wouldn't cause a loss (I even had to let off and get back on to stop from going sideways since it's hard to take a video and drive at the same time):

You'll notice it loses traction right around the peak gain in wheel torque from the dyno

Before the tune it would have likely not lost traction there. Temps are 61F outside also. Now go enjoy your car and I'll enjoy mine. Your mother should have taught you that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything. I will always put my money where my mouth is.

Lmao! Sure, your tune is what made the car break traction. You got me there. 100% it was the 15wtq from your tune that is the deal breaker between hooking up and spinning ever so slightly in second

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.. PS: Do you still have the ESS Blower on your car now?

Looks like you sold it.... http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=746608 Why? Becuase you had problems? Bet you didn't know I'm aware of what happened
Blower is sold, as well as everything else. Car is also getting traded in Bet you dont know what happened? It was PUBLICLY written on PUBLIC forums what happened. I made numerous threads about it, whose acting like anything is hidden lmao? I had a ticking noise come from what I thought was the bottom of my motor. Went through numerous oil samples that all came back 100% clean, tried diagnosing the sound for 2 months and couldnt find anything (car ran fine not a hiccup), so I decided to part out the car because I'm moving onto a better platform for big power. You talk I acutally had something to hide, but great find there Mikey you caught me f

BOLDED
erm324 is offline   No_Country