View Single Post
      01-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #47
GlennE821M
1M-er

Drives: E82 1 Series M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack G.
Hey guys,

Unfortunately its time that I have to let my baby go. I just got this car in May but my financial position has changed so I can't keep it any longer. I LOVE driving it but I have to downsize for now unfortunately. This was the best/nicest car that I've ever owned (came from a 650i coupe). I wish I didn't have to let it go.

Its a 2012 and has the following options:

- Alpine White/Black Leather (best color combination for this car IMHO)

- Competition Package ZCP

- SMG

- Navigation

- Cold Weather Package

- BMW Apps

- Sirius Radio

- Premium Package

- Heated Front Seats

I may be missing some things...I'll post additionally if I forgot something.

Additional cosmetic MODS that were done:

- Black Wheels (Plasti Dip) -- Makes the car stand out from the rest and looks KILLER!! Get a compliment almost everyday.

- Side Grills Blacked out (Plasti Dip)

- Rear M3 Emblem Blacked out (Plasti Dip)

- Black/White Emblem Overlays

- Black Kidney Grills

- Painted Front Reflectors

- Highest Quality Limo Tint (5%)

All Plasti Dip MODS have been professionaly done at a local shop to ensure the highest level of application quality.

It is in excellent condition as you can see, as I've babied it from day 1. Always garaged when not in use. Its never seen the track and has never been raced. As most of you know, this car is just badass.

I leased the vehicle in May for 36 months at 12k miles per year. The car currently has 9,500 miles on it.

Lease Payment is $922/mo + Tax. I put down over $3,200 to get it down this low. I am not looking to get any of that money back, just someone to assume the lease. This is an AMAZING price for this car with these options. The sticker was over $76k. You can not find another one for this price without putting thousands down. Comparable leases for this car with these options would be $1,100+ per month.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (954) 263-4710.

Thank You,

Zack
I'm selling my 1SeriesM. Are you willing to trade? (786)797-1279

-Glenn
GlennE821M is offline   United_States