View Single Post
      01-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #297
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 969
iTrader: (0)

Yes you can. If you can prove that she makes more than you or you made sacrifices to further her career causing a detriment to your income. Then yes she can and will owe you money.
shah269 is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote