Originally Posted by checkmate
For us East Coasters, we have an annual event known as MPACT.
Yeah, this is my point.....
Mpact - 2 years old, still just a one-day, "parking lot" type of an event....
No comparison to MFest
6 years and Growing
3 "WEEKEND" DAYS OF EVENTS IN VEGAS......i.e.
- Guinness Book of world record Attempt to break the record in the am
- 1/4 mile Drag strip on Friday afternoon
- then party into the night in Vegas
- Saturday Morning back @ the track for HDPE Style event all day
- then party all night.....in Vegas
- then Sunday, an afternoon POOL PARTY....did i mention this is in Vegas?
it took Years for Mfest to culminate into the weekend of awesomeness that it has become.
MPact is still young but hopefully in Route to be just the same only difference is its on the east coast.
my point for the multiple post in multiple forums is simply to get the idea out to EAST COAST members who would love to go but do not want to drive, kool transport your car there and you fly. crazy fun being a part of a HUGE CARAVAN OF ONE MANUFACTURER.....BMW!