Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
15 exchanges to talk about a basic tune? I can see why other vendors would have cut their losses as people that are really needy tend to be problematic buyers who complain with their purchase.
I don't think he was 'needy' at all. I'd rather people make well informed buying decisions over blind purchases.

"Cutting your losses" is sometimes necessary when people have unreasonable expectations or exhibit unreasonable behavior. Neither of which was the case in this situation.

We've both had the car for five years. Given that, I'm sure he wanted to make sure that his baby was well taken care of. I would have too. He already stated he was particularly weary given his previous tuning experience with his E46 M3.

And nothing is 'basic' in my tune. It's actually more complex than many of them out there. If you had it you would understand.

While many others focus only on WOT, we dedicated an equal amount of time to part throttle drivability which is where you spend 90% of your driving. The driving experience is completely different. Every now and again I'll flash back to stock for a week. And then I'll flash the tune back in and my mind is blown by how much better the car is. Truly how BMW should have done it.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by Mike Benvo; 01-10-2013 at 10:48 PM.