eas is proud to introduce the new Swift Spec-R springs for your e9x m3.
Swift Spec-R Sport Springs are engineered with two main characteristics:
1) Redesigned lowered ride height to maximize the suspension performance, allowing the vehicle to fully absorb road condition for maximum traction.
2) Increased spring rate to further enhance cornering speed through entry & exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle's factory valve settings. Spec-R Sport Springs are increased to the optimal rate that the stock shocks can handle. Higher performance shocks are not required, but recommended for additional performance gains.
H5S.TW - Motorsport's Most Advanced Spring Material
Swift made a name for itself on the tracks of Asia, Europe, and the USA by defying all accepted concepts and speculations about the future, if any, in coil spring science. When many other companies were looking at expensive and brittle titanium composites to create the next evolution of springs, Swift was looking at reinventing the entire science of coil spring dynamics. Swift saw that most others were using the old regular silicone chrome material, which was not strong enough. They used a heat tempering method that damaged the strength of the material requiring more coils, and in turn, more weight. The material was also suffering from a short life span. With springs like this leading the industry, Swift saw room for improvement.
Swift's R&D team created a material called H5S.TW, which is stronger than the regular silicone chrome material. Because of this material Swift could make the spring wire thinner and could wind the springs with fewer coils, which greatly decreased weight while dramatically increasing the available stroke.
- Aggressive ride stance with moderate drop
- Superb ride quality and performance
- H5S.TW construction for added strength and lighter weight
2008-2013 E9X M3 (Front -1.0" drop, 279lbs/in; Rear -0.7" drop, 670lbs/in)
PM for special forum pricing
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All CA customers will be charged 8.0% CA Sales tax.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
Phone: 866.669.0705 x31
Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.