View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #16
Private First Class
Drives: 2010 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 186
iTrader: (3)

I believe you can send an request for the camera recording and if indeed you did not do a rolling stop and that was what your citation was for, you actually have a very good case against the police officer and yes you can bring it to the court and file for compensation.
jyeah is offline  
Reply With Quote