View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #19
aznboi319
Lieutenant

Drives: G-Powered E92 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
sooooooo many sick whips, thanks for sharing...but where are the pics of your SC beast?
Lol, I forgot to take any pictures of my car at the show. I kind of got there late so I didn't have a spot with the rest of the M's. Also would have been kind of awkward taking pix of my own car at a car lot full of other cars to look at. But here's some pix of it not at the show if you haven't seen in my other thread.

I just received my GTS front lip and VRS rear diffuser today. I will be installing it sometime this weekend and will post some updated pix.

Quote:
Cool...thanks for posting! I'm middle car in picture no. 7...

Rich
Nice to see you out there, I don't think we got a chance to talk and for me to introduce myself. I was still shocked at my loud car exhaust from when I pulled up. Not sure if I could make the swap meet, but if I do we will definitely have to chat.
SG E92 M3 6MT | G-Power SKII+ | ACM Test Pipes | Agency Power Valvetronic Exhaust | Stoptech BBK | AEM Gauges | M Performance Black Grills | M Performance Black Gills | Challenge Rep Front Lip | Forgestar F-14 Wheels Custom Anthracite| Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Lux V3 Angel Eyes