01-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
DaveDee

Drives: E92 M3 Edition M-DCT

Garage List
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveDee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
Hi Dave

I have followed your posts (Luv your car) as I am a new M3 owner and just getting a handle on all that goes on with modifications. I do like the sound (over Youtube clips) of your Gintani exhaust. Great news about your Aust Distribution and setting up fitting in Brisbane. I want to listen to a few in the flesh so hope to get out to QLD Raceway when track days are on and hear what exhausts guys are running on their M3's.

Cheers
Freddo
Thanks Freddo and welcome to owning the most exciting car, the longer you have it the more you like it. It is hard to pick an exhaust sound from a video clip and even harder to get an accurate recording. Coming along to track day is a great way to check out a few options, you hear them at the loudest. In the meantime I can put you in touch with some friends who have different systems (the major ones) on their car and if you are down on the Goldie you are always welcome to come for a run in mine.
There are so many factors that have to be taken into account when choosing an exhaust system, what it sounds like from the outside is very important but one of the biggest issues is what they sound like inside the car and how you can live with them or love them on a daily basis taking into account sound quality and drone.
Look forward to hearing more about your M3 and hopefully seeing you next track day