View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
***Major MammelToe

Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Originally Posted by Vic311 View Post
And to think..we flame the non-m guys for doing this..wonder what the p-car guys would think..
I was referring to BMW GT2, but anyway i was a Pcar guy before ///M and a lot of the guys put GT3 kits on there CS's (was one of them)...don't think pcar guys get as uptight. Except for this one dude who had a 996 turbo and put a 997 GT2 kit, wrapped his whole car in CF wrap, and put GT2RS emblems crooked all over the car...but they flamed him more for the shitty work.

Originally Posted by tpowerdinny View Post
Post a good picture of your car and I'm sure it can be photoshopped. I think it "could" look good but the car should be pretty modified all around to sport this look.
My car is in the body shop getting a full front bumper respray and my Revinora lip installed. I'll post an updated photo in a couple days.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.