View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #12
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Mike Benvo's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 M3 / 400whp Turbo 7
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 4,644
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Trip3's: You're on extremely old software - ISTA/P 34.x

Can update remotely no problem, comes with the performance software from us.

vastano: If you want to be the guinea pig for the DCT update, let me know. I take no responsibility if the update fails, I think a 90% chance it will work fine, and 10% chance it wont. Just want to be upfront.
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote