View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #92
jphughan
Brigadier General

Drives: 2011.75 M3 E92 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
I'm signed up for three days at COTA Feb 1-3...

I'm bringing several sets of race pads for my bbk as well as several sets of tires/wheels.

Hired a pro driver to coach me as well
What is the event on Feb 1-3? Judging by the amount of equipment you're bringing it sounds like a full race rather than an HPDE? If it's just an HPDE, there's no way you'll need several sets of any of that -- 2 sets of brakes and tires max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Only 6 more days for me...
I was so bummed out when Driver's Edge locked this down to solo-qualified and Advanced run group (is that just Red or Yellow + Red?) At my last TWS CCW event my instructor asked whether I'd like to work on moving up to Yellow or going solo and I picked Yellow. I got cleared for Yellow on TWS CCW but I'm not solo yet -- and CotA isn't allowing spectators so I can't even go there and catch rides!

Oh well, I guess it's at least happening at all after their initial blanket refusal.
11 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT | Premium 2 | Convenience | 19" | EDC | Prem Audio | Moonroof | BMW Apps | Vorshlag Adjustable Camber Plates | StopTech ST-60 380mm BBK | Castrol SRF Fluid | ModMyNav.com rear camera | OEM Euro Sunglasses Holder
jphughan is offline   United_States