01-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
DaveDee
When there's no problem more power is the solution
Australia

Drives: E92 M3 Edition M-DCT

Garage List
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveDee
Gintani Distributor in Australia

Hi everyone. After thinking about this for a while and a whole lot of testing I've taken out sponsorship and I’m very pleased to say that I have the Australian Distributorship for Gintani products from California USA. In addition I also am working closely with Mike Weber (Prestige and Performance) in Brisbane for installs of exhaust systems and Superchargers. Modification plates and modification certification will be done on the installation of Superchargers to ensure you car’s Supercharger is street legal.

I currently have 2 x stage 2 superchargers on order and expect delivery and installation around the end of January. There has been a lot of testing and a long wait for the new Gintani Supercharger manifold which looks fantastic along with the carbon fibre cover.

There has never been a more suitable time to fit a supercharger to your M3, regulations regarding modifications have changed and become national and there is a grace period to install under the old system for the next few months. All vehicles fitted with the Gintani Supercharger will be certified and issued with a modification place as part of the install.

For us it is exciting news that Alex, the CEO of Gintani will be coming to Australia to do a training course with Mike and supervise the install of the Superchargers here in Brisbane. Although Mike is very experienced in this area there is nothing like working with the designer of a product to get that install perfect. A two way learning curve as it also indicates to him any issues with fitment to right hand drive vehicles.

Alex will also be doing tunes while he is here, including DCT tunes.

After now having had 4 major brands of exhaust systems on my M3 I found the Gintani Quad Resonated X-pipe with the valved sport rear section to have the best sound and significant performance gains. This system really is the best of both worlds as it is quiet and droneless on the highway and when you want it to be, and nice and loud with the valves open under acceleration.

Although I have lots of videos and sound clips, nothing compares to hearing the car live.

An exhaust system is a big investment and I’m happy for anyone who wants to hear this system live to come for a run in my M3. I’m confident you will not hear a better sound if you like the traditional muscle car V8 sound.

I’m not in this for the money, it’s a love of the product and the service I’ve experienced myself. All prices will be the same as the USA price, no padding at all. The only additional costs are freight and GST which are calculated at the entry to Port in Australia. There is no import tax on Gintani as it is wholly made in USA at the Gintani shop in California
Feel free to call me (0434 555 660) or visit my Facebook page if there is any information you would like. I will never knock other products; Gintani is an alternative to any of the best other products made

Below is a preview of the new supercharger manifold, it is currently unpainted but is now available in black or any custom colour

Attached Images

Last edited by DaveDee; 01-06-2013 at 03:40 PM.