01-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #10
Jbook
Major

Drives: '11 ESS E90 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [4.72]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
FYI, I never flash my ID card. I never even mention the fact that I donate. Only if the officer asks will I answer. I've learned a long time ago that the best policy in getting away with warnings is just to do what you're told, answer what you've been asked and not to try and "show status" (e.g. flashing the card, telling officer what you do for a living, etc). That was a long-winded way to say I've been released with just a warning in all instances without having to show the badge. I'll show it if asked, but I don't offer it.

Thank you sir! My car's at Sonic MS right now getting the extended leather pieces you sent me installed
+1 totally agree. I have the plate frame and ID card + registration holder and never really flash anything. I mean, I've only received a window tint ticket and never speeding.

I might have to speed over to Sonic and check your car out (I work right down 237 off Fair Oaks)!
ESS VT2-625 w/ DCT Software | Awron Gauge | 19" BBS FI | Ohlins R&T w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates | Alekshop Subframe Bushings | RD Sport Sway Bars F&R | Dinan Strut Braces & Pedals | Brembo GT 380 F&R w/ Endless Pads | Akrapovic GT4 | Vorsteiner GTS-V Lip | 3D Design Diffuser | Platte Forme CF Side Skirt Extensions | BMW Performance Seats, CF Spoiler, CF Mirror Covers & Steering Wheel