Originally Posted by thegeneral101
Appreciate the help, I think I'm all set now. We got to a point where a deal could happen. Just waiting for the paperwork to make it official. They come down to reality eventually, just have to keep bugging them haha
Let us know if you were able to secure a deal. It is for the LRE in RI?