View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #26
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant

Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by advans View Post
again, major thumbs up for getting this done. A lot of people on this forum can't seem to appreciate every persons taste. not just because a super charger and carbon fiber everything is hott, it's really it's uniqueness and the owners time and effort putting things together that makes it special.

again,
thanks man! when i do my supercharger im going to do it right... but right now I am enjoying my warranty lol so when that is up ill drop the supercharger in that bitch. carbon kevlar front and rear bumper and spoiler on deck to satisfy the CF heads lol but i like my CF painted. doesnt look well on a white car imho.

and that was exactly my thought, its easy for anyone to drop in a SC kit and a BBK... but shit, there is not one single widebody m3 sedan in the world, and the car has reached the end of its life cycle. I am proud to be the owner of such a rare beast. If people like or dont like what I did to my car, thats cool. I know that every time I look at my car I bust nuts I hope you enjoy the phase 3 modifications, shit is really going to get serious