View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 08:41 PM   #10
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello

Drives: 1999 528I

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
Due to the progressive V-shaped spring that the KW Variant 3 utilizes, there is more chances of the spring or spring perch interfering with the wheel and tire, especially at a lower ride height, than the KW Clubsports that has a linear spring with a helper spring. Some people have issues with the perch being too low with the Clubsports and choose to either remove it or add a small spacer for better wheel clearance with wider wheels and tires. A spacer may remedy this issue for the KW V3s, but the only other option would be to switch the front springs for 60mm linear 6" springs if one decides to retain the KW dampers.

If I remember correctly, you'll be switching out for another suspension setup correct Mark? Just remember to use a 6" linear race spring and you should not have any issues with front wheel and tire fitment.
yeah planning on it for next year sometime, but want to get it running right now, no tires on my volks now lol