Looking to sell the car as is with maybe removing a few parts if the buyers wants to lower the price by removing ADV1 5.1 Flowspec wheels and custom subwoofer. But, don’t want to sell the car completely stock since I’m already taking a hit on the AC Schnitzer aerodynamic parts.
It’s a 2011 Jerez-Black M3 Coupe w/Competition pkg and fully loaded, leather interior, premium sound, double-clutch, carbon fiber trims, parking assist etc. The car is in immaculate condition, I hardly drive the car it has under 8K miles, most Autobahn. Mint condition inside, still has new car smell, it’s been a garage-queen since purchased, only driven on occasional weekends during Summer. It’s got Swissvax Crystal Rock wax + NANO sealant on it for added protection.
Still under warranty, all parts installed by BMW Master mechanic in Kaiserslautern Germany.
• AC Schnitzer Fiberglass Aerodynamics performance additions:
- Front Spoiler w/custom black piston attached for more aggressive racing look
- Rear Spoiler
- Roof Spoiler
- Rear Diffuser
• BMW Performance Steering Wheel
• AC Schnitzer lowering springs
• BMW Performance Drivers Package (Tune to remove Speed Delimiter)
• BMW Black Chrome front grill & side vents w/blacked out signals
• ADV1 5.1 Flowspec 20” Wheels w/Continental performance summers
• Custom Fiberglas Sub w/JL Audio (10”) subwoofer & 1000w JL Class-D Amp
• Tinted all around
• Akrapovic Slip-on Exhaust plus Challenge X-Pipe (definitely unique/aggressive sound) - Just installed late Sept 2012.
• Custom car cover and BMW front window shade thrown in for good measure.
Asking USD 66,000.00. Only serious inquires only, not desperate to sell car so no low balling please. I would like to sell to a M3 enthusiast who’d be interested in the car as is.