John
United_States
Rep

Drives: '12 AW/FR M3 & '14 F15 X5

Send a message via Skype™ to Johndong888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simma View Post
Good Evening all,

I haven't been on the forums in the longest time so I'm clueless about vendor specials and all the private sales going on. I am looking for the 2011+ LCI Taillights for my e92. Anyone parting out their car and selling their set? Or should I just purchase from IND for $599.99? Buying brand new is not the issue ... I just don't know any other places other than IND that sell the set so I wanted to know if $599.99 was the standard price.

Thanks in advance.
You used to be able to get them 509 shipped from thebmwpartstore.com. I heard the deal is over now so you should just go to getbmwparts.com (tischer bmw) They have a set for 549.99 including shipping when I last checked. That's not to say IND isn't bad, cause they are far from bad. If you private msg ind, you might get a better deal.

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 - DCT w EDC, ZPP w Tech, Apps, Enhanced Sound, SAT.
Mods - BPMTune Stg1 + Servo, Piano Black, Euro Visors, OEM Performance CF Spoiler + Grills + Pedals, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, Umnitza V4, ModeCarbon GTS V1 Lip, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i - Step, Premium, Sports, Logic7, Comfort, Navi, SAT, Alum.