I didn't read all of the posts so I may be repeating some things... here is my take:
- The M3 is today's best all-around, practical car with great performance.
- Nobody needs an M3 much-less anything faster or more exotic.
- There are certainly more "meaningful" things that we all could be spending our money on.
- There will always be something faster than what you have.
- Buy and drive a car that you enjoy driving, which doesn't necessarily mean it's the fastest, or the loudest, or can handle the highest actual cornering G-force.
KW Clubsport 3-way, Akrapovic Evolution, ESS Tune, StopTech Trophy, IND Euro Bumper & Black Mirror Covers, Turner Motorsports Studs/Lugs & Delrin Diff Bushings, MRF Solid Sub-Frame Bushings, RD Sport Sways, Recaro Profi-XL & Planted Seat Brackets, BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, BMW Edition Grills/Gills, Mode Carbon GT4 Splitter & GTS Wing, Advan TC3 (18x9.5/10.5), BBS E05 (18x10/11), G-Force Rivals (275/295)