I didn't read all of the posts so I may be repeating some things... here is my take:
- The M3 is today's best all-around, practical car with great performance.
- Nobody needs an M3 much-less anything faster or more exotic.
- There are certainly more "meaningful" things that we all could be spending our money on.
- There will always be something faster than what you have.
- Buy and drive a car that you enjoy driving, which doesn't necessarily mean it's the fastest, or the loudest, or can handle the highest actual cornering G-force.
'13 SSII M3 Coupe - KW Clubsport 3-way (Eibach Front Spring Conversion), Akrapovic Evolution, ESS Tune, StopTech Trophy, IND Euro Front Bumper and Gloss Black Mirror Covers, TMS Studs/Lugs, BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Interior Trim/Center Console, BMW Edition Grills/Gills, BMWPedals Extended DCT Paddles, Mode Carbon GT4 Splitter, Advan TC3 (18x9.5/10.5), BBS E05 (18x10/11), G-Force Rivals (275/35/18, 295/35/18)