Looking for my next DD.
I have owned a couple of E46's and am now looking to get into the E9X market, i feel the prices have become reasonable in the used-market.
I have time, so i am looking for the right car, thus my interests at this time are pretty focused and will likely draw a small crowd of available vehicles.
What i want:
- E92 M3 COUPE (if i get desperate maybe a sedan; verts need not apply)
- Manual transmission (no DCT)
- Minimal upgrades (base interior and 18" wheels are pluses for me)
- Tasteful mods (mild exhaust, non-bling wheels, short shift kit, mild window tint)
- Under 75K miles
- Black, Blue, Red or White exterior color
- Clean history, but some small stuff is okay (will need PPI)
What i don't want:
- Cars from the rust-belt (Northeast, MI, OH) unless never driven during winter (PPI to confirm no corrosion)
- EDC (i will be replacing the suspension within a year so EDC is a detractor for me)
- Navigation (i can read a map or mobile device, i don't need the extra weight)
- Wood trim
- Tech package
- Anything with heavy mods, and for-the-love-of-all-things-chocolate, no f'kng 'Stanced' cars
I'm looking in the sub-$45K range, the lower the higher the priority, but i will pay above KBB for a car that is above the rest.
Also, i am currently selling my tow vehicle
, so if that is something of interest to a potential seller a partial trade can be worked out and priority given.