12-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
irish100p

Drives: 2008 M3

Custom 3" header back exhaust with vbands

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Item Interest
Up for sale is the custom 3" header back exhaust I had made for my E92 M3. It is a complete 3" header back system with 4 resonators, hi flow cats (removable), test pipes, fully V-Banded and ceramic coated in black. There are a couple of spots where the coating has been scraped off (very minor) and I am willing to have it recoated if that's what the buyer prefers prior to the sale. This exhaust was made by EMS Powered in Austin, TX and is amazing, bolts right in, looks nearly stock, but sounds amazing. There is some drone at 75-80mph but most of it was resolved with sound deadening in the trunk of my M3. I am willing to ship the exhaust at the buyers expense of course. Since my M3 is being sold without the exhaust and I will not be in an M3 anymore I have no need for this and it's taking up space in my garage. I had no CEL's with this exhaust on (but never ran the test pipes). I had the exhaust on for about 4k miles and it was awesome. I also should mention this thing bolts in using almost all of the stock hangers and weighs less than the stock setup. It took me a little over 2 hours to take the system out of my car, and I'd imagine about that much time to install it in a garage using floor jacks. I will try to see if any of the local guys will let me install this on their car to get a couple of videos for everyone.

James

All piping ends similar to this for nearly leak free seal (V-banded connections always leak a tiny bit)

The Exhaust tips (can be changed for buyer if need be)

Mufflers

X Pipe with resonators

Header connections and high flow cats

test pipes in bags

Last edited by irish100p; 02-22-2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!