View Single Post
      12-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
edu09
Major

Drives: 2013 Frozen Black M3 ESS 650

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3amigos View Post
Just had my car detailed over at AO Wheels in Orlando. The owner Brian did an awesome job on it over the whole weekend, I highly recommend his work and his attention to detail. He used Swissvax products and did a great job of masking a lot of the swirling and light scratches built up over 4 years from the previous owner. He really transformed the car, it's amazing what a good detail can do!

See link below for pics of the finished product, sorry for the sub-par point and shoot camera and my lack of photography skills!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=ffbf948a23

His website is www.aowheels.com if anyone is looking for detailing or paint correction in the central florida area, and no I'm not affiliated with this company, just a happy customer spreading the word!

Aneel
Looks very clean! Swissvax is the best wax IMO
Just vinyl wrap your window trim and get the black performance front grilles to make it look more agressive
Mods: ESS VT2 650 SC / Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust / Brembo 365 kit / HRE RB2 wheels / Toyo R888 tires / KW coilover sleeve kit / OSS V4 kit / OEM Frozen Blk Rear Lip Spoiler / BMW Performance Black Grilles / BMW Wind Deflector / FB Vorsteiner Front Spoiler / FB side gills
edu09 is offline   United_States