I put my stock brakes back on yesterday. Now it sounds like the REAR
brakes are "Dragging" on the rotors and are screeching pretty loud. The noise is continuous whether accelerating or stopping. It seems like it's just the rear brake pads dragging on the rotors.
- I pulled the wheels, removed the calipers and double checked everything, and all looks fine.
- It's not the dust shields because I cut them away for BBK
- Brakes seem to be functioning correctly
- I've only put about 6,000 KM on stock brakes, pads are still in great shape
- I'm running Castrol SRF
- I bled the brakes in proper order and 2 full cycles, 4-5 times per caliper each cycle
would be appreciated