View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #10
alynM3
Sexual Chocolate

Drives: '12 JB E92

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
I definitely can't do the 5th because that's my kid's birthday. I hope some of you guys piece it together though.

I'm gonna try and see about organizing something for LBGP perhaps with a few local dealerships. I know that a lot of the dealerships have tix to the event anyway so maybe we can team up with one of their marketing depts and somehow secure a private lot. Sounds like a lot of work but that was the best cruise I have been on to date.

Maybe jimmy wants to connect us with Steve Thomas. That would be an awesome ride from Camarillo to long beach although we are headed in the wrong direction at first lol. I will see about connecting with my dealership or worst case we can just team back up with mothers.
2012 Jerez Black E92 ZCP - MS Stage II - Custom Molded Challenge GT CF Race Diffuser - Custom Molded Gintani CF Rear Side Skirts - VRS Rep Diffuser Undetray - Custom Molded BMW Performance Splitters - Custom Molded BMW Performance Rear Spolier - RKP CRT CF Front Spoiler - Mode Carbon GTS V2 - Mode Carbon GTS Wing - Megan Racing Exhaust - Satin Black ZCPs - MS 15/12 MM - AiB 4.0 - KW V3 - BC Forged TM-14 - Floss Editiom BBS LM
alynM3 is offline   United_States