Originally Posted by MP0WER
That's why i'm a fan of purchasing from private parties.
I'll give them what they know i have......
does not work like that in CA.
for people screaming "gun control", CA has one of the strictest gun laws in the country.
1. 10 day wait before you pickup a firearm after paying for it, to allow for all background checks.
2. No buying more than 1 handgun every 30 days
3. No magazines over 10 rounds
4. No Concealed-carry licenses in most of the areas.
5. All private party transfers must to go through an FFL dealer. (No gifting, no inheriting without an appropriate transfer process)
6. For handguns, a handgun safety certificate is required.
7. No direct shipping. Only to an FFL dealer
8. Gun safes and/or locks are required