View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #16
rawedge2
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 05 STI - 08 M3

Not to rain on anyone's parade, and this may have nothing to do with any SA but,

A friend of mine is currently dealing with a DISASTER from Rallye,

They bottomed out his 2010 M3 so badly they cracked his brand new lip on both ends (chunks missing!), misaligned the bumper, and cracked a fender. This must of been some smash...

They returned the car to him with the damage to have him find it. Then offered to fix all damage and replace the lip, Yet would not admit to anything "stating it may of happened in the parking lot".. (Highly unlikely due to the symmetry of the lip damage)

The car has been back and forth to the dealer body shop twice already for him to find out it is STILL un-acceptable, it will be returning to their body shop once again.

Some may be fine with this as "sh*t happens" and it will be fixed
But to a car collector, Someone's whos car would be de-valued due to unnecessary paint work, This is very, very concerning.

Also the fact the damage was so extensive and "the damager" would try to keep it a secret is concerning.

Note also: I'm not looking to put down Rallye, They have treated me well in the past, I just believe the facts should be out there.