Thread: God's Warriors
View Single Post
      08-23-2007, 01:34 PM   #5
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by down4it View Post
I think thats pretty sick, i dont think any woman should cover what she looks like from everyone else on earth except the man she is married to. I also dont think they want it to be that way, they are made to accept that way of life thru fear of death and humility... I think that the people of Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia hate their way of life and would change to a democratic country if they had the choice... Instead they dont, they are run by tyrants like Saddam Hussein and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad... I feel sorry for them.
Well firstly, fair enough you dont believe in it. However, we cant assume "they dont want it like that". She openly said she did.

Regarding the politics, there is no proper Islamic country. Let me repeat, there is no perfect Islamic state on the whole of the Earth. Therefore, we cant just make a loose connection between Muslim women and tyrants like Saddam Hussein. I mean it would be just like making a tie between Christians being bad because Mr. Bush decides to launch an illegal war...