aznboi319
Lieutenant

Drives: G-Powered E92 M3 6MT

Garage List
2011 Nissan GTR  [0.00]
2008 E92 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaron///M3 View Post
I been working with Chris, he has been quick to respond lately. My M3 is running and so far good. I am going to test drive a little further away from home before I let G-Power know I'm satisfied with the tune. Cold starts are rougher than normal, but it feels tighter than before. I am still getting a DCS fault on my dash.
Chris has also been responding quickly to me now also. I believe he got some motivation from Sal @ Evolve. Either way, I am glad I have been patient and everything seems to be working out now.

I'd like to thank Sal@Evolve, Mike Benvo, and Roman@ESS for all their help with my questions and actually went out of their way to help me get this situation fixed even though I did not purchase a product from them. They are true enthusiasts and I would definitely purchase anything I need in the future from them without hesitation. They are not just here to push you to sell their products. I am glad there is a community of vendors that do not bash each other and help the end user with their problems on this forum.

BTW Mike Benvo is a baller! New M5 in his stable (I'm so jealous)!