It was not a tuning issue, but a hardware piece missing. There is a reducer that is used on the G-Power supercharger that reduces the airflow from the plenum to the idle control valve. I did not get the part from the seller for the kit (I think the shop that removed the supercharger for him did not know if that was stock or a piece for the kit and did not put it with all the parts given to me). Anyhow, I did not have that part and too much air was flowing through the idle control valve. This explains the fault I was getting 2B0D of the idle control valve.
G-Power is sending me this piece from Germany today. I am glad that G-Power is finally working with me to resolve the issue.